20 10月 2009

damn nice?

[mi + sister]
always forget to thx him
i miss him so much
him not my boy friend
just my best ++ friend
= ]
ya !!! my exam paper marks damn nice
because ugly
my bkeep teacher give me a veri big laugh
i just say fuck for him
then him shocked jor
after hi hi he he = =maybe him sot jor~
today went to school jor ~
but so boring ~thx shuling teach me 韩语~
o ba ~o ma ~a ba ~a ma~
right???
i just like a stupid cant put the world inside my brain
lolx....
n
i always scared u? why?
hurt me? best friend ?
no ~ i miss before~
forgive.... after 1month?
3month?half year?or 1 year
n forever?
thx my sifu~
a telefon can make me smile
i love u
i miss u
haha><
yamcha.... jom jom。。。。
today
I really very busy to revison.
But I don't know y my hand still keep on sms to someone.
haha= ]
tuesday got a big exams for UEC students
right?
Wish all the best in your exams = ]
my sister~sister bf~jun qi~tian jun~chris~
xin yi~ hui jin~zhi hong~my sister best friend
and more...
my ex . jiewei~ u must gambateh
i noe u can do it~smile= ]
商业~数学~math~bkeep~history~
make me sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2morro got computer exam ?
can get how marks? 50?60? 70?
i'm stupid!!!!!
haha= ]

2 則留言:

  1. aiya~
    u aLways Like that La~
    nvm de~
    can go up de~
    i wiLL backup n support u wif my best~
    wish us can stay at same cLass next year~
    n wish u can happy 4ever~
    i Love u~

    回覆刪除
  2. haha~~~
    o ma--mother
    a pa--father
    oppa--brother(for girl)
    heong--brother(for boy)
    onnie--sister(for girl)
    nuna--sister(for boy)

    dun always sad la
    be happy la
    smile everyday
    can be a nice day

    回覆刪除